Shocking Returns Procedure

tjLancaster19's review of Garden Buildings Direct - www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk

“Shocking Returns Procedure”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by tjLancaster19 (1 review written)

Please do not order from this company unless you are 100% certain you will not be returning anything. I have just had a very bad experience attempting to return an item, in fact it is still ongoing!

For the record I can not fault the order process or the delivery of the goods - it was all very efficient and goods arrived when we requested them. However we ordered 2 small storage sheds and when one of them was assembled we realised we no longer needed the other so we requested to return it.

The collection was scheduled without any prior consultation to check the date and time were convenient, consequently we were away on holiday and not home. I emailed them to explain and request a new collection date which took almost 2 weeks before they finally came back to me via email with a new date (again no prior consultation. That date is today - collection time is between 6am - 2.00pm - it's now 3.15pm and no collection has been made and I have received no call from driver to advise where he is despite an email telling me that if there was going to be a delay I would be notified!! In a nutshell their return procedure is abysmal as is their customer service and their communication. How difficult can it be to arrange to collect something and refund someone's money?

• Billyoh Storage Shed