I HAVE ONLY GAVE ONE AS I CANT CHOOSE ZERO!!!!!!!

Diggers_3891's review of Garden Buildings Direct - www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk

“I HAVE ONLY GAVE ONE AS I CANT CHOOSE ZERO!!!!!!!”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by Diggers_3891 (1 review written)

SHED WAS THE BILLYOH 4000 "DELUXE RANGE THEY CLAIM"

Well what can I say....... Very glossy website judging by the quality of the product delivered and the pictures showing the product some serious PHOTOSHOP must have happened!!!!

Ordered a shed for my old man with all intention of getting one for myself.

They give you a delivery time slot of 06:00-19:00 (THOSE OF YOU READING THIS AND SAYING WELL OTHER COMPANY'S DO THE SAME,I UNDERSTAND THEY DO BUT IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHERE TODDLERS HAVE Ipads AND Iphones YOU'D THINK OUR DELIVERY COMPANY'S WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE US A BLOODY TIME!!!!!)

Anyway back to the review!!

Went to erect the shed today after it was delivered on Wednesday 26th March only to find the build quality was very substandard (I work in the building trade as a electrician and know quality and sheer ramal when I see it) the structural timbers are 1"x1" the floor itself bearing in mind it was 8FT wide and 6FT deep came in FOUR different sections!!

This in its entirety was shocking considering we were to sit it on railway sleepers to allow for circulation of air to flow under to help prolong the life of the shed.the four pieces laid down were all over the place!! (THE SLEEPERS WERE STRAIGHT IN EVERY DIRECTION!!!!)

I contacted customer services and immediately cancelled my order for myself and have arranged for the free collection within TEN DAYS to get a refund on my old mans shed!!

we went to our local timber supplies and a shed that is of superior quality to the ramal they had sent out works out a mere £85.00 of your British pounds more!!! I also add that the shed from this other company uses 2"x2" sections to build the shed floor on instead if the twigs that BUILDINGS DIRECT SEND OUT!!!!

I very rarely write reviews which are bad but this experience of a circus like feel to it had to be shared to save the hours wasted by myself being wasted by other poor souls who were looking to buy from this company.

Thanks for your time and good luck!!!

• I Would have paid 50p for this shed if they let you choose your price and thats being generous

Visit gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk