Good online company

Deardeer's review of Crocus www.crocus.co.uk

“Good online company”

Written on: 05/08/2013 by Deardeer (2 reviews written)

I've used a dozen online plant companies, amongst them, Crocus is by far the best in terms of the Contact-ability, speed of delivery and quality of plant.

The value for money side is not so great comparing to local nursery, especial when you take into account of the delivery charge. I read some previous reviews about the size of the plants and damaged plant in transport. It will happen when you are shopping online. You don't always get what you think you will get. I used to order flowers online instead of walking for 10 minutes to garden centres. However, these days I only use it for some exotic plants not available locally. Crocus does have a wide range of plants, and their packaging is alway relatively careful ( comparing to other online plant companies).

The custom service is efficient and friendly enough. I've complained about the plant once, and they refunded me immediately.

Overall, I give it a four star. And I will continue to use it.

• Goods purchased & cost