terrible customer service

Guest's review of Crocus www.crocus.co.uk

“terrible customer service”

Written on: 28/05/2013

I would not ever use this company.

I wanted to purchase a plant on special offer, however when I added it to my basket and went to the checkout, it was giving me the normal price. I phoned their customer service to check and the lady told me I was wrong. When I very politely pointed out that there was obviously a problem on their website and what we could do about it, she shouted at me and put the phone down.

Honestly, I have never ever encountered such hostile and terrible customer service - all I was trying to do was to check.

I have worked in customer service myself before and I know what people can be like on the phone, so I am very careful to be polite. This has left me quite shaken, it is obviously not only the customers who can be terrible!

• Goods purchased & cost

Bassstudy's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2013

Very useful words, thank you!

Good rule to read such comments before buying.