Telegraph garden shop - beware

Guest's review of Crocus www.crocus.co.uk

“Telegraph garden shop - beware”

Written on: 04/09/2012

I made a purchase though the Telegraph Garden Shop who, as I understand it and as far as I can tell, use Crocus as their supplier. I ordered a ‘wedding cake tree’ which arrived late, dry, wilting, and with brown leaves and huge insect bites out of the foliage. It was also very small. It was not fit for sale. Needless to say, I won’t be using either company in the future.

• Goods purchased & cost

1Katya's Comment

Written on: 08/09/2012

Think Telegraph and Crocus are one and the same ...

Crocuscustomerservices's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2012

Good morning

We're very sorry to read your comments. Please could you e-mail us: customerservices@crocus.co.uk with your Telegraph order number (please mark the e-mail for my attention) and I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Best Regards