Total Disaster

Begonialess's review of Bloomingdirect www.bloomingdirect.com

“Total Disaster”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by Begonialess (1 review written)

I placed my order in January 2014 for a delivery some time in April. May came along and still no delivery. I sent an email and received a reply saying they had no record of my order and the prefix was incorrect. I sent another email with a copy of my order confirmation and was eventually informed that there had been a company takeover at some point and somehow the order had disappeared into thin air. The matter was then passed on to another department for action (over 3 weeks ago) and I have heard nothing since. So here I am, with no plants and minus the cost of the order, which they had already taken on my credit card at the time of order. Fortunately I was able to order the same plants from another company and received excellent service.
Use Blooming Direct at your own risk. I would not recommend them to anyone and would certainly never use them again.

• Begonias - £19.98