DISPICABLE SERVICE. DO NOT USE.

Totallyshocked's review of Bed Centre UK www.bedcentreuk.co.uk

“DISPICABLE SERVICE. DO NOT USE.”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by Totallyshocked (2 reviews written)

Ordered a superking sealy mattress on 8th October. Finally got a refund due to the problems detailed below on 15th November......

Mattress was delivered on agreed date which was all good. Delivery guys took our old mattress out to the van and got the new one out and we discovered the packaging was ripped and the mattress was filthy down 2 sides so had to reject delivery. Called bedcentre on the monday and explained what had happened and e-mailed pictures of the mattress across to them. Did get an answer phone message 8 hours later after I chased via email explaining that the mattress was now out of stock and I would be called before midday the next day.

Of course I didnt get a phone call on the tuesday so I had to call wednesday and was told it would be in stock by the following tuesday and the delivery company would be in touch then. For the inconvenience so far I was offered a "free gift" of duvet or mattress topper, opted for mattress topper and told this would be sent seperately.

Heard nothing from the delivery company the following tuesday so called bedcentre on the wednesday (I was hold for over 20 mins, same as the other occasions) was put on hold again whilst they supposedly called the couriers, was then told, I would be contacted shortly by the couriers.

Had a very uneasy feeling of what I had been told so called again on the thursday and explained still not been contacted by the courier and how unhappy I was with the service. The Guy I spoke to at bedcentre decided to finally tell me the truth that the mattress was still not in stock and would be another couple of weeks at least. At this point I decided that was not happy for them to have my money for few more weeks and asked for a refund which was told would be done. I also asked when we would receive the mattress topper and told this would have been sent with the mattress so no longer would be. I asked due to the service and inconvenience we had so far received if we could still be sent the topper as a way of an apology. They said they could do this if we paid the £10 postage. We agreed to this. I asked when this would be sent and was told I would be called back later that day...SURPRISE SURPRISE, no phone call. I called again the following monday to ask when I would receive my refund to be told that this was now PENDING. Asked about the topper to be told there were no notes on the system about this and the person I had been speaking to about this was not in that day and would call me tomorrow. He said he would get my refund released and sent back to me (as far as I was aware, the refund was minus the £10 for the topper).

You guessed it, no phone call the next day. I called last wednesday as you can imagine by this point was very mad. Told my refund could take a few more days and it was for the full amount (they obviously had no intention of sending the topper) I requested we be sent the topper free of charge now due to the disgusting customer service we had receieved and was told they would only send it if we paid the £10. I could hardly speak that they had the cheek to ask me to still pay the postage, you think they may have wanted to redeem themselves and stop reviews like this being written. I told them that i would not be paying the postage and would waste no more time or money on this dispicable company. They had £644 of my money for 5 weeks! I now have my money back, 8 days after initially being told it was refunded.

Customer service costs nothing and goes a very long way. This is the poorest customer service I have ever received and the reason I felt compelled to write this review. I hope bed centre uk are throughly ashamed of themselves with the way they treat customers. I will never ever recommend this company and hope people do read these reviews before thinking of purchasing products from them because if you do have a problem with the product, do not expect this company to give a damn about sorting it out!!!!!!!!!!

• Sealy Francessca super king mattress

Visit bedcentreuk.co.uk

Ellen.dalling's Response to Totallyshocked's Review

Written on: 30/11/2013

I agree with every word.I too am in dispute with them but as I am 80 years old with a heart condition I have my health to think of.They need to be CLOSED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

bedcentreuk.co.uk