Curteous & friendly.

annfleming's review of B&Q www.diy.com

“Curteous and friendly.”

Written on: 18/09/2011 by annfleming (1 review written)

I saw a greenhose on the internet from B&Qs that I liked, so I phoned up the local store FAL406 to see if there was one in stock. On the other end of the phone was a friendly young man who was very curteous, he told me there was one in stock and could he put it past for me to pick it up later. I said I would pick it up in an hour, when I went to the store he had it all ready for me in the trolley, he asked if I needed a hand to my car which was very helpful. I asked his name and he told me it was Craig and it was his first day on the job,B&Q you need to secure this young mans job as he has potential. Anne Fleming from Falkirk.

• GREENHOUSE £195

Puttherecordstraight's Response to annfleming's Review

Written on: 21/09/2011

Is his surname Fleming by any chance? Seems strange that all these B&Q (5 star) reviews include the store codes. I suspect they are either written by B&Q staff, or their mothers (i'm looking at you Mrs Fleming!)