Uncaring Customer Care

Guest's review of SCS Sofas - www.scssofas.co.uk

“Uncaring Customer Care”

Written on: 10/05/2013

What a diabolical company. Once purchase made nobdy cares a jot about your problems. I have e-mailed and written to company Exc. and Sales Manager. Neither has had the decency to reply re my problem. I have been kept for up to 18 minutes waiting to talk to customer
care but they don't really want to know.
I purchased a 3 seater Lay-Z-Boy sofa in 2010 with a ten year warranty that means nothing. The blurb states the settee will keep its looks for years but already the colour wipes off on one arm only. I paid £60 for an engineer to visit only to be told it was down to wear and tear and I would have to to put the problem right. The cost is not extortionate but why should I pay when I was assured at point of purchase that any problems the warranty would coverit. Guardsman Insurance don't want to know. I'm in contact with Trading Standards and my credit card company for recompense for goods not fit for purpose.
My next move is to visit the Southampton Hedge End store and hand out some of these reviews toalert potential customers.

• Goods purchased & cost