Uncaring

Steve131313's review of SCS Sofas - www.scssofas.co.uk

“Uncaring”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by Steve131313 (1 review written)

Ordered a suite on 27th December 2012 with a 12-14 weeks time delivery. No contact from store to explain non delivery only fob offs to my enquiries. Now told a container is due (not guaranteed) to be here on 8th May 2013...........19 weeks later. They are a rubbish outfit. Stay away. Refused to give refund. I will fight this all the way. I will even give up my free time to hand out leaflets in front of store! I will get credit card company to fight this and also legal assistance on insurance policy. Stand up to them as they just walk all over you.

• £4318

• Still waiting

Kate_Scs's Response to Steve131313's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

Hello Steve131313,

Sorry to hear this. Could you send me your account number and post code so I can look into this for you?

Steve131313's reply to Kate_Scs's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2013

Hi Kate
No account number on my paperwork. Postcode L19 5NH.
Latest delivery date is 17th May 2013 which is 20+ weeks. I just want my deposit back as the service and lack of communication is dire. The store manager has promised to come back to me on Saturday after he has spoken to his boss as the store manager said he is not authorised to return deposits.
Thanks Steve

Kate_Scs's reply to Steve131313's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2013

Hello Steve,

I'll have a look into your account and see if I can help you.

Kate_Scs's reply to Steve131313's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2013

Hello Steve,

I have passed your comments onto the store, who are calling you on Saturday. Hopefully with a resolution, please could you let me know the outcome.

Unfortunately this is a matter that needs to be dealt with by the store.

Sasa45's reply to Steve131313's Comment

Written on: 17/04/2013

How many weeks did they put on your paperwork? On their T&Cs they allow 4weeks leniency, after this you are entitled to your deposit back.

All the hassle and stress we had with ScS we were intending to refund and told them as much. A day before our 4 weeks were up, our sofa appeared.....magic!

Best,