Terrible customer service

jstreb's review of Ikea - www.ikea.com

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 28/08/2012 by jstreb (1 review written)

Awful customer support! I received my order of 3 desks, but was missing 7 legs. The shipping company IKEA used told me that I received the right number of items and if I had a problem I had to take it up IKEA. After waiting on hold for 45 min. I was told by IKEA that the shipping company had screwed up and that they had to give them 48 hours to search their warehouse to find the missing legs.

48 hours later I called back after receiving NO follow up from IKEA. Again waited on hold for 45 min. Then was told that they were still searching the warehouse and they would call me back that day to give me an update. It is now 7:00 PM that same day and again I am hold, going on an hour and 15 min. Still have no estimate when I can expect to actually receive my missing parts, but have now wasted 3 hours calling and waiting for someone to tell me, "Yes, we made a mistake and are hipping you the missing items now. You can expect to receive them in x days."

Never again.