The Con Artists from Sweden

Ben Dewire's review of Ikea - www.ikea.com

“The Con Artists from Sweden”

Written on: 16/06/2011 by Ben Dewire (10 reviews written)

Order on line told you will receive a call within 72 hours to confirm delivery date (original estimate 12 days on odere) no contact until 6 days after money taken from account, to say they have cancelled the order and re-ordered with an estimated delivery date of 4 weeks. Customer Services (now there's a fantasy title) say there was a computer crash! so order never went though, funny how money was withdrawn from my account! So new order issued with the extended delivery estimate.
After grilling the customer service agent (customer service title still makes me chuckle) the truth was forthcoming, the sofa was not in stock which basically means they are selling items that are not even in the country.
By cancelling I would just have to start all over again with another company so I'd be no better off. I only used Ikea as the present was for my daughter and it was what she wanted, I have never used Ikea before and will never use them again, steer clear folks it may cost a little more but use a reputable supplier,,, you hav been warned

• Sofa £500+ delivery