Totally rubbish service

JoanAdrian's review of Harveys Furniture - www.harveysfurniture.co.uk

“Totally rubbish service”

Written on: 04/09/2014 by JoanAdrian (1 review written)

I ordered a dining room table 4 chairs sideboard and mirror from the Erdington store. Order came and was delivered within 2 weeks. Unfortunately there was an issue with the chairs and the table had damage. Harveys arranged to send someone two repair the chairs but the table had to be replaced. The second and third table I received were also cracked in the same place (a design fault). The fourth table was due to be delivered on 27th July 2014 but after receiving comfirmation of delivery was then told table wasn't in stock. Demanded a refund of all my money because I had just about had enough. Refund was agreed once the furniture was collected and back in the warehouse. This should have happened on 3rd Sept but I had a second no show. Supervisor for delivery dept arranged for a collection 4th sept between 7.30 and 8.00 no show. I was told the collection was taken off the paperwork after the supervisor had gone home. WHY? I am sitting here writing this review after being told one again it will becollected between 8.30 and 10.00.The time is 9.30 and no joy yet. I am also awaiting a call back from someone in Harveys head office to discuss such bad service from there company. The only way I can see me getting a refund this week is if I strap the furniture to my back and return it myself. AVOID HARVEYS. 10.00 drivers just collected my furniture.

• Goods purchased & cost