Appalling customer service - do not use this joke company

Chriscj's review of Harveys Furniture - www.harveysfurniture.co.uk

“Appalling customer service - do not use this joke company”

Written on: 29/03/2013 by Chriscj (2 reviews written)

Sofa was supposed to be delivered last friday. Got confirmation, including a text the night before - had to take a day off work to be in for delivery. 10 past 9 friday morning I got a call saying it wasn't going to be delivered. I complained but was told there was nothing that could be done and was told the next delivery day was Easter saturday. We were going away on Easter Friday, but on ringing Customer services (?!) was given an absolute guaranttee that the sofa could be delivered saturday AM. Tonight I got a text saying that it's not going to be delivered until the PM - So I've missed another 1/2 day of my holiday. I'll phone and complain in the morning - I wonder what their response will be...? Wish I had looked at all their similar, dreadful reviews and I wouldn't have bought from them. Never again and I'll be telling everyone I know of my experience.

• Goods purchased & cost