Harvey's = no delivery

Guest's review of Harveys Furniture - www.harveysfurniture.co.uk

“Harvey's = no delivery”

Written on: 30/04/2012

Ordered nest of tables in Jan sales and paid in full as requested. Despite being told delivery time would be 21 days nothing showed up. I called customer services after a month of waiting who basically told me they would never tell a customer 21 days... So basically accused me of lying. They told me delivery date was estimated at 13th April. Obviously that date has come and gone... No communication from Harvey's who after almost 4 months still have my money and have delivered NOTHING. When I said I'd had enough of waiting and I wanted my money back they informed me that I could get 50% of my money back and that's it! Now I'm being told a delivery date in May which for some reason I still don't believe. Considering taking legal advice - don't use them, pay a bit more go to John Lewis! They are a bunch of unscrupulous incompetents with no clue on how to deliver customer service.

• Goods purchased & cost