Habitat Tat

SOPHIA.PEREZ's review of Habitat - www.habitat.co.uk

“Habitat Tat ”

Written on: 19/11/2013 by SOPHIA.PEREZ (1 review written)

I purchased a £30,000 kitchen from Habitat. Six months later I want it ripped out.

Appliances £5000 - worktop glass island £5000 rest of kitchen £20,000.

Needless to say the customer services run like John Lewis in a an alternative universe.
They will do everything to upset, prevaricate and delay.
We are one at the verge of the court door over re fitting their mistake for £1000 which they refuse to pay for .
"
I understand that you since stated you have no running water, we would recommend that the sink is plumbed in as the drawer front can be fitter after this. Having spoke to our Regional Manager who has advised that the sink drawer which you have will be used as the blank drawer front. (There is no worktop to fit the tap in)

He has advised that by removing a shelf from the appliance housing this will allow the oven to fit.
(Not correct)

I am sorry you are not happy with what we have advised we would discuss a gesture of goodwill for the amendments which will need to be made to the appliance housing and sink drawer front.

If you feel you are entitled to any further reimbursements i would advise for you to seek your own independent advice, as the above is what we will be offering."

No running water for six months .....

• Kitchen