Written on: 15/06/2013 by seaman21 (1 review written)
I was very pleased with my purchase of the white suki foldable table. That's about as positive as this review gets...
1. The guy at the cashier desk said they would call within 24 hours to arranged the delivery date - didn't call till a week later.
2. After giving up my Saturday morning to wait for the its arrival, they delivered a bright green chest of drawers instead of my white table.
3. Called up the delivery guys to notify them 10 minutes after they left, they couldn't be bothered to come collect the wrongly delivered item and told me to call up customer services.
4. Called up habitat to alert them to their error, again they said someone would call within 48 hours to sort out the collection of the wrong item, and the delivery date of the right item. A week later, no one called and I had to call them up myself only to be told THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK. Then what the hell were they planning on delivering on the previous Saturday?
5. No apology for their mess up, only for my "frustration".
6. Finally, they receive stock, only now they can't deliver on a Saturday for almost a month.
7. The table was purchased 5 May, and we are still waiting for it over 2 months later.
No wonder Habitat went into administration a couple years ago. WORSE SERVICE EVER. Such a shame since I like their products.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Great value sofa " Read More
" Very Satisfied Customer " Read More
" Happy shopping " Read More
" How to lose money the fast way ! " Read More
" Very good, quick service " Read More