Appalling customer service

marcusdw1's review of Habitat - www.habitat.co.uk

“Appalling customer service”

Written on: 03/06/2013 by marcusdw1 (4 reviews written)

Habitat are now selling damaged/ ex showroom stock on E Bay. BE WARNED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS APPAULING.
Bought a sofa bed & emailed seller( habitat) with available delivery dates. I gave specific dates as I get posted overseas for weeks on end. The first delivery date was when I stated I would be away. I wrote another email stating available dates again.AGAIN they rebooked when I would be away. I needed the sofa bed so I arranged a house sitter for delivery. When I tried to rebook the delivery , it was not availeable anymore .( in the meantime I had left a bad review on eBay.are the two related?)
I rang customer service, & they stated "the system " just books the next available date!
I'm a customer so I'm not bothered about your systems failures, I JUST WANT SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
No wonder Habitat has had "financial" difficulties & had to be rescued. I would start with your customer service or lack of it. Maybe also realise we are all individuals with different circumstances.
My message to Habitat Customer Service , go to John Lewis for inspiration. The only way is up
Ps Still waiting for ex showroom sofa bought in FULL. on 22/05 lol

• Goods purchased & cost

Marcusdw1's Response to marcusdw1's Review

Written on: 28/07/2013

Again my sofa bed didn't arrive. I was told they forgot to send it from the warehouse. Rang customer service & given ref number & told I would be contacted. 5 days later no explanation from customer service!!
Be aware if you buy From EBay Habitat there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.