Efficient Lighting Ltd Online Electrical Wholesale Shop

peterwh's review of Efficient Lighting www.efficientlight.co.uk

“Efficient Lighting Ltd Online Electrical Wholesale Shop”

Written on: 30/03/2013 by peterwh (0 reviews written)

I ordered 2 off JCC JC1503 lighting transformers from this company on the 1st febuary and was told delivery would take a week. It took 5 weeks and this was with me phoning up every week to chase. The items that arrived were then wrong. When i phoned Giles the "Managing Director" asked my to prove the items were wrong by texting him picture messages. He then promised to get back to me immediately. He never did and every time i phoned i got the same promise and never a return call. I was not even promised a refund. I sent the items back recorded delivery ont the 11th March and asking for a refund. Despite more phone calls they have neither given me a refund or a reply. I am now having to go via Mastercard to try and get a refund on my £85.00 and £10 postage costs. It is now the end of March.

• 2 JCC JC1503 Track Transformers for Strip lighting

• Still waiting

German61's Response to peterwh's Review

Written on: 21/06/2013

I have also had problems with this company and have contacted CAB who are helping me with a dispute with Efficient????lighting, and who will be referring the matter to trading standards. Please could you contact CAB with your experience, as the more of us that do the more likely Trading standards are to do something about their appaling service.