So annoyed by recent closure!!!!

Loura2013's review of Dwell - www.dwell.co.uk (Pre June 2013)

“So annoyed by recent closure!!!! ”

Written on: 22/06/2013 by Loura2013 (1 review written)

I purchased a vase back in mid April. I did it over the phone and was told the product was on back order but that it had an estimated delivery time of 8 weeks and that it "had been so popular" they had a delay on the item!! The reality is that the supplier of this item clearly hadn't been paid so therefore no product for Dwell to sell in the first place!!!
How disgusting that they should take payments, even still adding a delivery charge to your item?! Sadly ill pay the price as I didn't purchase it using a credit card but a debit card!! It may have just been a vase but it was £70!! I'm so annoyed with myself that I didn't see this coming!!! How awful that Dwell is able to leave its customers in such an awful position with not even an apology on their site, call their number and it simply says "sorry the lines are busy"!! No the lines have been cut off!! Absolutely disgraceful and shame on Dwell!!! A lesson learnt I guess, what a corrupt way to close a business, these actions should be made illegal, how can consumers be left so vulnerable?!

• Goods purchased & cost