Fantastic service

SallyD1969's review of Dreams www.dreams.co.uk

“Fantastic service”

Written on: 17/05/2013 by SallyD1969 (1 review written)

I would just like to congratulate you and your team on great customer service. I have received great service from start to finish, with the telephone sales person originally placing the order of the Wentwood bed when there was payment issues your end on line, and organising to get the bed to me on the day I needed despite all available slots thus not being any longer available as the issues had caused a delay in placing my order. The order then arrived exactly on time, having received a confirmation call on time of arrival. I subsequently had a damaged part, which was dealt with very efficiently on the telephone, and has been delivered , again exactly on time, and to top it all, the team delivering it even swapped the damaged bit out and took all pieces away which I totally was not anticipating. They were exceptionally quick and efficient and it completely made my day.
Thank you so much and I will definitely recommend your company to others and will without doubt use you again.
Well done

Rjm2K's Response to SallyD1969's Review

Written on: 21/05/2013

I hope you realise your bed is made from chipboard! Don't sit on the sides too long, the one in the Leeds store broke when one of the staff members did that!

Rjm2K's reply to Rjm2K's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2013

Also, it's a shame "[name removed] from Southend" who has apparently reviewed the bed on Dreams website doesn't know it's not solid Oak either!