great service & delivery

Guest's review of Dreams www.dreams.co.uk

“great service and delivery”

Written on: 09/05/2013

Most impressed with the helpful and knowledgeable sales staff. Having ordered a bed and been given a delivery date a couple of weeks later, I called the day before to check all was on schedule. Staff member promised to check and call back which HE DID. (great response judging by today's standards). Bed was delivered as promised. The old mattress was duly taken away and the bed was swiftly (and carefully) taken upstairs and assembled by the friendly, courteous and efficient delivery team.

I am delighted with my purchase and have nothing but praise for everyone at dreams concerned with both sale and delivery. I have no doubt whatsoever that in the (very unlikely) event I should need to contact them with any small problem I would receive the same excellent service and would have no hesitation in recommending the company to family and friends.

Superb service from start to finish.