A great service!

Guest's review of Dreams www.dreams.co.uk

“A great service!”

Written on: 07/05/2013

I recently purchased a mattress and bed base from Dreams. Unfortunately, upon receiving my order I noticed that one of the bed legs was slightly crooked. I didn't think anything of this but after a couple of months I noticed that the bed became extremely creaky and frequently required re-assembly. Dreams state that if you let them know that a part is faulty within 48 hours of delivery, they will replace this for you. I contacted them about 4 months after buying my bed expecting them to tell me to either buy a new part of tell me they couldn't help because it was outside the 48 hours, but the service I received was fantastic. They arranged to send someone around with new parts and to assemble the bed for me, free of charge, just because they had sent me a part with a faulty part in the first place. Dreams were swift to respond to me, and I received a brilliant service all round. Not to mention the bed is fantastic!

• Adjustable Bed