I fell through!

Guest's review of Dreams www.dreams.co.uk

“I fell through! ”

Written on: 25/03/2013

I ordered my bed from Dreams, and in fairness, it arrived on time and the bed itself looks nice.

However, the slats supporting the mattress are only wooden and one night I sat on the middle edge of the bed and one of the slats snapped! I am not particullarly heavy, there was only me in the bed and it was a double bed!

The mattress fell through and the next day I rang the company asking only for a new slat. I hadent even had the bed for 2 months. I was told they would not provide a new slat. I wrote to head office complaining at this and never even received a response. I wrote again and to date I have still ehard nothing.

Luckily for me, I have a firend who has replaced all the flimsy wooden slats with metal ones now and bolted them to the bed (they were loose before)

I would NOT buy a bed from here again. My housemate bought one for half the price at an independant shop and it's better quality than mine!

• Adjustable Bed