Welldone & Thankyou :)

samhughes997's review of Designer Sofas 4U - www.designersofas4u.co.uk

“Welldone and Thankyou :)”

Written on: 16/06/2013 by samhughes997 (1 review written)

The sofa is perfect just as I imagined. My husband and I went to the factory showroom and we were offered a hot drink and a lot of assistance by a lovely member of staff :) We tried out a few sofas and then had a chat about what it was we wanted. We were able to choose the exact colour of the sofa and the extra cushions and were given a sample of the colours we had chosen too. 4 weeks later the sofa arrived it was better than we remembered! It's so comfortable and fits perfectly. The only negative comment I have is the delivery time. We were told 3 weeks on average and then during that week we were told it arrive the following Thursday. No explanation as to why it was later than we were told. However, the quality of the sofa outweighs the delivery issues. I would definitely recommend this company. Incredible quality and such a beautiful and comfortable sofa. Thank you!

• excellent value