Don't believe their delivery promise !!

Guest's review of Bedworld - www.bedworld.net

“Don't believe their delivery promise !!”

Written on: 02/05/2012

Sunday 29th April: Ordered a single bed plus mattress as a "bundle" deal as it was (what appeared to be) a good deal.

Delivery was promised for Tuesday 1st May - but no specifics time.

Mattress turned up but bed did not - although they do state that they could be on separate deliveries.

waited in for the rest of the day - no sign of the bed.

Rang their "customer services" only to get "all lines are busy please leave a message" recording.

Left a message for them to call me and advise where my bed was - no call back was received.

Sent e-mail explaining the matter and that I wanted my bed delivered the next day Wednesday 2nd May between 3.00 and 4.00pm (to suit me now !)

Just been informed that they had a "delivery breakdown yesterday and that's why the delivery didn't happen !" they will deliver today between 1.00 and 4.00pm even after we told them taht no-one would be in before 3.00pm !!

We will wait and see what happens - but going by other reviews on hear; I don't hold out much hope ............

• fair

• Still waiting

Visit bedworld.net

Swalker15's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2012

I take it back !! Re. my review titled "Don't believe their delivery promise", we have just received th emissing bed delivery before 4pm as promised and it is correct - so apart from being one day late and considering their usual form - I think we've had a result !
My feeling is still not to use these guys - as I say; I think wegot lucky !

bedworld.net