Do NOT buy from these people

cparker76's review of Bedworld - www.bedworld.net

“Do NOT buy from these people”

Written on: 23/04/2012 by cparker76 (1 review written)

I ordered a bed on Wednesday which guaranteed next day delivery. I had people coming to stay for the weekend and also had a friend coming to take away the old bed on Friday night (after the new bed would be delivered). I paid my cleaner to come back again & stay for the entire day to ensure that we didn't miss the delivery...which NEVER ARRIVED!!! I tried to call them that evening..no answer...then Saturday..voicemail. Finally called again on Monday to find out where the bed was and apparently DELIVERY damaged it. The attitude was unbelievable ie they were acting like it wasn't their fault but would find out if they could get another bed here this week. So now I would have to pay someone again to stay in (and reading the reviews...sounds like it is a long process). Not only that, I now have to pay someone to come and collect the old bed. The issue I have with them is that they throw their hands up to responsibility. They don't seem to care at all that they have caused such disruption to people's lives as it's just 'not their fault'. I have asked for a refund..lets see if that arrives!

• Bed & Divan