Trainline means easy travel

10Byrne's review of The Trainline www.thetrainline.com

“Trainline means easy travel”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by 10Byrne (1 review written)

Every time I think of travelling by train, I think of Trainline first. The service is easy to access and usually complete in minutes. The tickets always arrive the next day. I have encountered two problems with Trainlne - one of my own making, the other to do with technology. Trainline resolved them both with no fuss or bother.

Visit thetrainline.com

Thetrainline.com's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2014

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

It’s wonderful to hear that we are your first port of call when you’re booking train tickets and that you find booking with us so quick and easy to do! :-)

For anyone else who is interested, we would always advise getting in touch with us as soon as possible if you think there may be an issue with your ticket booking. That way we have a better chance of being able to provide a resolution for you before the time of travel. If you ever need to get in touch with us, our contact details can be found by clicking on the ‘Help’ section of our website.

Thanks
Fran

Beckstree's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2014

Fran,
I had an problem with my tickets that was also my problem and when I phoned your help line for assistance I was lied to. I have submitted a query and also a complaint about how the issue was handled.

thetrainline.com