Unable to issue the tickets after payment successful.

nagatushara's review of Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com

“Unable to issue the tickets after payment successful.”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by nagatushara (1 review written)

Past 48 hours i am working with different team members of Make My Trip India, Floor supervisor regarding issue of e-tickets to my family members.

I have done a booking for my family members using make my trip India website. Paid the amount and it was processed from my Bank card.

Unfortunately they did not issue the tickets. When i contacted them they said there is issue so could not able to issue the ticket. Then they issued ticket to one passenger. Again when i contacting them they said they will escalated and update me in 24 hrs time with confirmed ticket. As usual no communication no ticket issued.
Again when i contacted they said one ticket was issued and they are unable to issue 2nd ticket so they will refund 2nd ticket price.
I asked them to refund entire amount (for two tickets). They said i have to pay penalty for already booked ticket. I have
requested them that i will pay the difference and book the ticket for my daughter also. They said they cannot do, only
way i have to cancel and re book. They really gave lot of trouble. They did not give correct answer, even if
they give wrong information, They hung up on me two or three times.

Finally i decided to report consumer court, contacted bank card for report the transaction is dispute.

Finally Supervisor came and issued the ticket after 72 hours.

The customer service is worst. They cannot handle the issue, and also they cannot transfer the call to supervisor also.
Noticed the team leaders or managers doesn't want to take any call or resolve the issue quickly.

I noticed they are thinking after 3 or 4 calls they customer will get frustrate and leave the issue.

But they are not trying to improve customer service. They do not have customer satisfaction motto.

I will not recommend this for any body. If some body wants they can contact me.

Vijay