Holiday Genie delivered & Zoe was 1st Class

PaulH66's review of Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com

“Holiday Genie delivered & Zoe was 1st Class”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by PaulH66 (1 review written)

When I came across Holiday Genie, through a google search for Florida holidays, I was very sceptical & did my due diligence research on them, which came back indifferent. When I called there were still some concerns as they came across a bit salesy. However, I can honestly say that they delivered the holiday as advertised. OK it's not an all bells & whistles service & there is a small amount of chasing required at times, but I think that's only to be expected for the price. We had a fantastic holiday, but the main reason for coming on here (as someone who doesn't leave lots of reviews) is because I want to give special mention to our sales representative. He was fantastic throughout, answering all questions & returning calls & emails. The best thing of all is that this continued after our holiday when there was an issue with our transfer (not her fault). So, a big thank you to her for all her help!