Holiday to Disney

Pinkpops's review of Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com

“Holiday to Disney”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Pinkpops (1 review written)

I've just got back from holiday from Orlando, Florida and had to review the service I received from Holiday Genie. The service we received from beginning to end has been outstanding, I couldn't fault anything. The lady who looked after my booking from beginning to end was fantastic, when booking the holiday over the phone she offered me lots of advice in helping us book our once in a lifetime family holiday. She was extremely patient listening to all our needs and helpful when booking the holiday. The hotel was great much better than expected. Not only this we had a bit of a scare at the airport as I had forgotten the paper part of my driving license and she called the car hire place and got straight back to me reassuring me it wasn't a problem. I received regular emails from her which were very helpful to the lead up to our holiday. I had an amazing holiday, everything went really smoothly, from the car hire, to the airport, the theme park tickets and the accommodation. We had a small problem with the GPS we hired and my agent told me she would sort the problem out for us so again the great customer service has continued even after we have got back from our holiday. I will definitely be using holiday genie again for our holiday next year and would happily recommend to others, fantastic company and exceptional customer service.