happy holidays

Birdgn481's review of Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com

“happy holidays”

Written on: 10/08/2014 by Birdgn481 (1 review written)

I booked a year in advance a holiday to Florida for me my husband and my son, daughter in-law, and grandchildren. Holiday genie booked a three bedroom apartment at vista cay for us. after reading all the bad reviews we were pleasantly surprised as the apartment complex was ideally situated for all the themes parks. The apartment was amazing, very clean and spacious with a small pool close by, great for grandchildren and chilling out after day at theme parks. There was a bigger pool but we were satisfied with the small one. the apartments surrounded a lake which we could walk or hire a cycle around.it was really peaceful. we did find it difficult to find the entrance of the complex as there were several entrances so we drove around for a while but eventually saw a staff member on a golf cart and he helped us.As we had to use a code to get into the complex we felt very safe. The staff at reception were very helpful. We had an amazing holiday for a great price. thank you holiday genie. it would of helped us if we had had more detailed instructions to get into the complex.