Great service!!!

rnDavidson275's review of Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com

“Great service!!!”

Written on: 03/05/2014 by rnDavidson275 (1 review written)

I booked a holiday to Dubai through Holiday Genie and have just come back with no major problems. When I initially booked the holiday, the lady I dealt with gave great advice about the flights and was even able to beat the price on the internet! She offered me better flights aswell! After reading some negative reviews I got into a bit of a panic and emailed both the hotel and airline, they were able to confirm my booking so I felt much more relaxed. I had 1 minor issue when I arrived in Dubai where the hotel were unable to confirm details with the travel agent on conditions of the room booking. I did get a little stressed however all it took was 1 email from me and the matter was quickly resolvef. The hotel said it was a problem with communication on both sides!

Overall HG were about £1000 cheaper than any other travel agent, and were both efficient and professional. Would definately use again!