PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY.POOR SERVICE,RUDE STAFF -BEWARE

Honestone34's review of Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com

“PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY.POOR SERVICE,RUDE STAFF -BEWARE”

Written on: 13/02/2012 by Honestone34 (1 review written)

My son bought a ticket from them and book the wrong date for me. within 24hrs, i discovered it and quickly contacted them. They said i should contact customer service. i did thinking i will get reply from them, , 3 days elapse, no response, i called them, phone rang and ranged no one picked the phone and finally i got a bluny and rude reply and in the end , i lost my money and had to buy another ticket. DONT USE THIS COMPANY,THEY MIGHT BE CHEAP BUT THEY ARE TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY-AVOID AT ALL MEANS PLS

Britishcanuck's Response to Honestone34's Review

Written on: 08/03/2012

Hi, I am about to take Holiday Genie to court and try to have them shut down for mal practice. I have reported them to ABTA, the police and a couple of airlines after they cancelled our tickets and refuse to refund or send out new tickets. Would you mind if I use your review as evidence and moreso, would you mind standing as a witness if need be.
Thanks.