Worked out perfectly for me!

LindseyMcL's review of European Destinations, www.europeandestinations.com

“Worked out perfectly for me!”

Written on: 02/09/2011 by LindseyMcL (1 review written)

In August 2011 I took a two week trip to Greece and then France. I booked through European Destinations in January 2011. I was looking for a site that allowed you to create your own itinerary but had reasonable prices. European Desitinations seemed too good to be true. After reading some reviews I decided to book through them. I called the 800 number to do the booking as the trip was a bit complicated (I was travelling for 2 weeks, one week with a friend and the second with my boyfriend). I spoke with Shane and she was VERY helpful in accomodating our complex plans. Before calling I researched some of the hotels and decided which ones I wanted. After booking I confirmed flight numbers with the airlines. A month before leaving I confirmed my reservations with the hotels. I never once had a problem. European Destinations kept me updated about the smallest change in my itinerary and sent a reminder 1 week before the trip. The hotels were exactly what I expected them to be based on the choices that I made. It was a great trip! I highly recommend booking through them. If you are feeling unsure you can certainly confirm flights and hotels independently as I did.