SHAMBOLIC

McKinnon107's review of Vital Cosmetics - www.vitalcosmetics.co.uk

“SHAMBOLIC”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by McKinnon107 (1 review written)

Very interesting to read other peoples experiences with Vital Cosmentics Glasgow. I purchased a Groupon Voucher for thread vein removal as I was really suffering personally with redness on my face. I had hoped that laser therapy would help. The issues I experienced at this place where Shambolic.
Waited months for an appointment and months in between sessions, though it is recommended to only have 3-4 weeks in between sessions otherwise pointless ; Unable to contact anyone at the clinic and they never return phone calls ; Very young and inexperienced personnel dealing with lasers, who couldn't answer basic questions about the treatment ; Abrupt and rude management when challenged about anything - I didn't go back for the final session 7months later!!

I cant see this place being open for very much longer given the reviews I have read and service or, lack of, I have received. This place is a shambles and clearly managed by an incompetent ned.

• Thread Vein Removal

• Still waiting

Neilstu's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2014

If it wasn't for Groupon this place would be closed; inexperienced staff and rude management. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY; AVOID AT ALL COSTS.