Worst store i have ever been.

499Wood's review of The Fragrance Shop www.thefragranceshop.co.uk

“Worst store i have ever been. ”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by 499Wood (1 review written)

Buchanan Galleries (Glasgow) Store: I am a young oriental man, went in today to the shop as i saw a good offer on Ralph lauren aftershave. I got in to the shop and was greeted by a good looking young female (cashier) with short dark hair, i replied Hi, (there were 2 other females customers in the shop till (mother and daughter) at that moment) finishing paying for their goods assumed. I continued questioning her about this offer. This shop cashier/assistant did not have a clue what i was on, and its not my english/ communication problem! may be to her i just look like another "foreigner" in Glasgow (i have live in scotland for 15 years). She ignored me completely as if am a yellow brick wall! I dont know whether its my appearance or maybe she is a new staff or maybe its not her day today and its nearly "home time". Luckily another female (long dark hair) staff who helped me out & resolve my enquiry. At the end, i got the item i wanted however it hits me of what experience & treatment i just went through when i stepped out of the store. Overall, i will not/ think again before i stepped into the shop next time and maybe use another shop. I rather pay extra £20 more in another store rather than getting treated like today.

I wrote on their Google+ wall and facebook wall. No response from them!

• Good price but awful customer service

Visit thefragranceshop.co.uk