Good experience

Slaughter1945's review of The Fragrance Shop www.thefragranceshop.co.uk

“Good experience ”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by Slaughter1945 (1 review written)

I purchased my perfumes and gifts in the fragrance shop , me and my mum went in store were looking for spersific makes but didn't have them the lady there was very helpful and we found some new ones we now like , the lady helped us fine them by going by what the smell of the one we wants was like for example my mum was looking for an old perfume she loved smelled like roses so the lady gave her 4 testers to smell and mum picked DKNY pure rose so mum has now picked a new fave ! the sent I was looking for the lady didn't have in store but checked on website for me and advised me I can order it at home and have it deliverd to store for pickup . She also managed to help fine me a replacement sent for the other sent I wanted that is discontinued now , and also go my sis her opium in a gift set for her birthday I'm now going to order my other stuff online for store pickup . So all round the service was great very helpful and informative and good prices to ! we left feeling very happy and looked after ! hope this helps others :) .

• Parfume £90 .00