Extremely Bad Service

Guest's review of The Fragrance Shop www.thefragranceshop.co.uk

“Extremely Bad Service ”

Written on: 15/12/2013

I ordered and paid for my item, ten days later still not received my item,
I made three phone calls and sent emails to the fragrance shop, I also asked to speak to a manager as the person on the phone was very inexperienced, she would not put me through to a manager, and was just told the same thing, that it was being investigated into. The courier DPD had not received the perfume. I was told I could not have a refund or a new perfume sent to me, in the meantime I am out of pocket by £49.00, and was told it would take 3/5 days. I do not have the time to wait as this was a xmas present, I wish I would of just gone into my town shopping centre. I will never use the Fragrance shop again, appalling customer service. After they take your money, they don't seem bothered in helping you.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit thefragranceshop.co.uk

Nellie62's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

I agree with the above. The same has happened to me. It has been on going since the 25th November and still not resolved now (17th December)

Lovinglifeinfrance's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

Same thing has just happened to me. They stole my money and I received nothing. I have reported them to Trading Standards as it is illegal and against the DSR not to refund us. I suggest you do the same as they are going to look into their practices!

thefragranceshop.co.uk