NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!

Guest's review of The Fragrance Shop www.thefragranceshop.co.uk

“NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!”

Written on: 12/06/2013

I'VE BOUGHT FROM MY LOCAL STORE MANY MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS SPENDING A GREAT AMOUNT OFF MONEY BUT THE STORE DIDN'T HAVE 1 OFF THE ITEM'S I WANTED TO BUY (BURBERRY BODY GIFT SET) & HAD TO PLACE MY ORDER ONLINE, WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE MY WORSE MISTAKE I HAVE MADE!!

MY ORDER WHICH ARRIVED ON TIME BUT WHEN I VIEWED MY BANK ACCOUNT, I FOUND THAT THE PERFUME POINT HAD TAKEN NOT 1 PAYMENT BUT 2 IDENTICAL PAYMENTS FROM MY ACCOUNT & HAVE CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES & I WAS TOLD THE SAME SOMEONE IS LOOKING INTO THE MATTER & WILL CALL YOU BACK, EVEN TOLD ME THE GUY WAS ON HIS LUNCH & WOULD CALL ME BACK THAT DAY, THAT WAS AT 4PM & THEY WORK 9AM-5PM. I'VE HAD THE RUN AROUND & LIE AFTER LIE FROM THEM, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 WEEKS NOW & THERE MANNER & ATTITUDE IS TERRIBLE.

I'VE GIVEN THEM THE ORDER NUMBER & CONFIRMED I WOULD GIVE THEM THE EMAIL'S I WAS SENT AFTER PLACING MY ORDER IN APRIL 2013 & PROOF OFF THE DOUBLE PAYMENT FROM MY ACCOUNT IN THE HOPE IT WILL HURRY UP THE REFUND I'VE BEEN WAITING TO RECEIVE FOR WEEKS NOW, IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE I PLACED THE ORDER & THEY TOOK THE 2 PAYMENTS & STILL NO CONTACT FROM THE PERFUME POINT!!

I'M AT THE STAGE WHERE I'M SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE TO RECEIVE THE £50 THEY TOOK EXTRA FROM ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION & WON'T RETURN TO ME, WHICH WILL COST THE PERFUME POINT MORE WITH COSTS!!

TO ANYONE WHO IS PAYING BY BANK CARD OR ANY OTHER CARD, PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT AFTERWARDS!!

• CK PERFUME & BODY BODY GIFT SET