The Fragrance Shop

Guest's review of The Fragrance Shop www.thefragranceshop.co.uk

“The Fragrance Shop”

Written on: 29/05/2013

I Have Just made a purchase from the Fragrance shop JPG EdT which I've been wearing for yrs, I'm sorry to say that this EDT cannot be the real thing!!...it was very weak smelling, I took it back, and they offered an exchange!! (no refund) its against company policy!!

After sampling several other top brand purfumes that I also have been buying for yrs I found them all to be very weak indeed, not lasting more than 5 mins on the skin, I honestly beleive that the Fragrance shop sell sub standard perfumes at a premium rate...or they are blatantly seconds, I personally would NEVER make another purchase from them, and would rather spend a few more ££ more to get the REAL thing from a department store!!!.....disgusting!!....after a complaint to the Manager and alot of Jumping up n down and a call the the Area Manager they agreed to refund me!!...NEVER AGAIN!!

• Goods purchased & cost