Dont expect a refund!

Jack_Maloney's review of The Fragrance Shop www.thefragranceshop.co.uk

“Dont expect a refund!”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by Jack_Maloney (1 review written)

I ordered some aftershave as a present for a birthday about a week before it was needed with the promise of delivery between 3-5 days off the website. A week later I had received no aftershave and I was left without a present. So I went down to the local Fragrance Shop (which was due to receive the order anyway) which had the product I needed in stock. I asked if i could just swap the one in stock for the online delivery which they refused. So I decided to just buy it anyway and ring up and cancel the other order. That was 6 weeks ago and I still have no refund! Everytime I ring up I receive some BS about how they have received alot of refunds recently and mine is due to be refunded in the next few days. How can it take so long to issue a refund?! Would not recommend to anyone, if you want to use this shop just go into store to buy - a hell of alot less hassle!

• Joop Aftershave - £20