DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Guest's review of Somxl - www.somxl-treatment.com

“DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!”

Written on: 28/04/2014

DESPITE PLACING AN ORDER 19 DAYS AGO I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM AND ALL I AM BEING TOLD BY THE COMPANY IS THAT ITS ON ITS WAY AND NOW THEY ARE IGNORING MY EMAILS. THEY CAN OFFER NO TRACKING NUMBER OR ACTUAL LOCATION FOR THE ITEM.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SHOCKINGLY POOR. I HAVE BEEN DELAING WITH BLAIR MCKINNON (blairm@cyberxpress.co.nz) WHO IS THE MOST UNHELPFUL AND ARROGANT PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.

ALL I WANT NOW IS A REFUND BUT THEY ARE CHOSING TO IGNORE ME COMPLETELY

• £28.00

• Still waiting

Yourprofessionaltherapist's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2014

Guest, I am sincerely sorry that you are having a bad experience with Somxl. I too found myself in the same predicament with Dermanzan. A call to the Better Business Bureau cleared any doubt up. After placing my order the company folded up their folding table and chair and disappeared into the night with a loot of $40.
A couple of reviews back someone ordered their product through Amazon. It struck me as a stroke of genius. Amazon is known and trusted. Let them take the heat if anything should go awry.
So, If you are still interested in addressing your malady as I am let's mosey on over to Amazon and get this properly spanked. What do you say?