So much to choose from

k2131984's review of Pagan Magic www.pagan-magic.co.uk

“So much to choose from”

Written on: 11/02/2013 by k2131984 (1 review written)

I just made a sizeable order a few days ago after taking a week to review all the products. I live in the USA so i'm expecting a bit of a wait on my order, but one thing that has me concered already is that i sent them an email February 5th and got an electronic response back promising to get back to me in two days and almost 5 days later I haven't heard anything back. Obviously living in the US, email is just much easier than trying to call, but if i haven't heard back from the first question, what if something really wrong comes up? Thats the main reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5. My credit card put a hold on the purchase bc it was overseas so I'm hoping that doesn't dely anything either. I will add another review on the total experience after I get my order in...if all goes well, i plan to make this a permanent source of my magick supplies.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Paganmagic's Response to k2131984's Review

Written on: 11/02/2013

Sorry to hear that you didn't receive a reply to your email, could you please email me directly info@pagan-magic.co.uk and I can investigate. All the best, Dawn.