Great site, low prices & good service

Woodxc277's review of Nature's Vale - www.naturesvale.co.uk

“Great site, low prices and good service”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by Woodxc277 (1 review written)

I was going to give Nature's Vale 4 stars but only because I've not had any problems that required dealing with their customer services (so I can't rate for that). But then I decided to just go ahead and give 5 anyway, for 2 reasons:

1. Natures Vale should have many more positive reviews on here, I've ordered twice now and both times were quick and hassle free and saved me a packet as I'd normally have to pay import costs (i usually order from the states)

2. It's a shame that only people that have something bad to say write reviews. So I hope my 5 stars brings some balance here, as they do get it right and I'm sure more often than not.

The only one slight negative I can think of is that I didn't receive an email when my order was shipped but that's no biggie really.

• Goods purchased & cost

Woodyrlw's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2014

People only have something bad to say when they have been ripped off by Natures Vale. I personally, have reported them to the Police.

Zenergy's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2014

i ahve also reported natures vale and hope paypal realise asap that this is a bad compamy.