Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com Review

Guest's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“I purchased a GHD hairdryer from Lookfantsic without...”

Written on: 10/07/2013

I purchased a GHD hairdryer from Lookfantsic without knowing it comes with a UK plug (info not mentioned on the website) so I returned it immediately. The hairdryer was returned to their warehouse on 6/11, and I have been contacting their customer service ever since. Each respondent said she would give me update shortly but there was no update whatsoever. I am very angry of the money I paid (hairdryer $150 + usps return postage $60=$210) and lost. Do not trust this company!

7/6 update-customer care replied and yet still no update on my return and refund. This has been going back and forth at least 10 times in the one month period after my returne delivered at their warehouse. It is very frustrating that I have to chase them and trying to find out the whereabouts of my return and refund. Each representative says he or she will reply shortly and I never, never got an update from them. To this date, I am quite positive that I would never get my money back. Such a scam! I will contunue to escalate my concern until the company proves they are trustworthy and reliable to the customers. That's it! Give me money back.

• $210