False advertising

Guest's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“False advertising”

Written on: 08/07/2013

I also received an email saying if I ordered £25 or more on hair products I would receive a free Macadamia no tangle brush worth £9.95 and no need to worry it would be added automatically to my shopping bag. As I needed new shampoo I ordered but surprise surprise the brush wasn't added to my shopping bag. I rang them and they assured me this would be sorted out and to email them a copy of their original email to me. This I duly did. No brush came in the post! I rang them again and was assured by the girl that she would sort it out and ring me back that day. Guess what? No phone call, still no brush! I emailed them again forwarding a copy of their email to me and to date I still haven't had a response or a phone call and certainly no brush! This is downright dishonest practice and for that reason I wouldn't recommend them and would warn anyone to beware of their false emails and advertising! Really disappointing! The shampoo etc came which is fair enough but not the free brush.

• 32.00