Wish I had never ordered from them

Kal0306's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“Wish I had never ordered from them”

Written on: 31/05/2013 by Kal0306 (1 review written)

I ordered products from this website almost 2 months ago, those never arrived. 30 days later ( that's the time they ask you to wait before making an enquiry) I contacted the customer service for the first time. Ever since they keep telling me they have not received my "Non Receipt of Goods" form which I already sent 3 times to their email. I dont even want the products anymore I just want to have my money back. I would recommend everybody to stay away from them and rather spend a few pounds more on another site.

• Goods purchased & cost

Zucchim's Response to Kal0306's Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

That's exactly what they tried to pull off with me, each time a different member of staff kept saying they didn't receive the forms, which I had sent approx. 15 times, using also different email accounts as they suggested....

They keep replying from those stupid noreply addresses which makes the whole thing even more idiotic.

They'll never get even a single pound from me, nor anyone I know....