Impossible to get refunds! Apalling customer service.

Guest's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“Impossible to get refunds! Apalling customer service.”

Written on: 19/05/2013

I ordered various products in two separate orders in January. None of them was received and I got an email from customer service saying that one of the items in my first order was out of stock, and they refunded the corresponding amount through paypal. Then, I had to contact customer service again because NONE of the remaining items ever got delivered. It kept saying on my account that the items had been "delivered to the carrier's central hub" and then nothing from there. Someone from customer service sent a form which I had to sign and send back to them to say I didn't receive the goods. I got NO answer to that email nor to any other I sent them ever since. I would recommend you stay away from their website as they do not deserve our money. Since I have not received what I paid for I consider my money stolen by now. It's been FIVE months and still no answer. Apalling.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Lululiz's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2013

Did you get a refund? I'm going through the same thing at the moment. They're terrible!! I feel as though I'm chasing my tail.

Written on: 22/05/2013

Hi!

I got a reply yesterday, this is what it said

"I can confirm that a refund has never been processed on this order because we have never received your claims form. Please note that you are required to complete the form and send this to us. IF you have already done this then please try and send this from an alternative email address."

That's it, they think we're all idiots.

So I immediately re-sent the forms both from my email address and someone else's, although I highly doubt this was why they never gave me my money back.

The interesting thing is that I sent another 3 emails after the one which had the forms attached, to ask if they had receiver them, so the supposed weight of the attachments had absolutely nothing to do with this. It's just that they try this, hoping you won't take the matter further and just give up, so they will be able to keep their money although you didn't receive anything. RIDICULOUS.

Lululiz's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2013

Hi,

I finally got my refund today. I fill out that form and mail it of.

Hope you get yours soon ;-)

Written on: 29/05/2013

Hi!

Thanks, now I got an email saying I should include the order number in the subject title. Frankly, they really don't know what to come up with anymore....just hope they get so many bad reviews that someone from the UK finance department will force them to shut down.....I'm pretty sure they operate illegally in more than one situation.

Bye!

Kal0306's Comment

Written on: 31/05/2013

I'm in exactly the same situation. I order almost 2 months ago, my products never arrived and they keep telling me they have not received my form. :-((

Written on: 31/05/2013

I think it's just their tactic, they assume noone will ever get a lawyer to get the money back....I really hope some UK Trading Standards thing gets them sooner or later....I also read in one of the reviews that they also put up the prices before the sales, so that they actually do not discount much...CRAZY....

Written on: 11/06/2013

I finally got a refund. Exactly SIX MONTHS later. Very good customer service, indeed.......