Aweful

alsukhon's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“Aweful”

Written on: 26/04/2013 by alsukhon (1 review written)

I ordered an expensive Jurlique gift set as a gift for a special occasion.
They sent me the wrong product.
After calling them up, arranging to send it back, dropping the package off, wait for a replacement ... time was running close to the special occasion. LookFantastic assured me that I would get the replcement in time. Which I did... i opened the package to find the same wrong product they sent in the first place.
After calling them up they casually said that the items was now out of stock, and perhaps I would prefer to have the wrong product they've been trying to send me. Cheek.
After going through the whole return procedure again, they assured me that I would be refunded in 3-5 working days.
I called on the fifth working day to check up on the refund status only to find that they hadn't bothered to process it. I now have to wait 3-5 working days more (i.e. a minimum of 15days) before I know if they have given my money back.
They were quick to take my money for an item they adverstised but didn't have to sell, they were happy to mess me around and try to palm me off with something inferior (but over priced on their site), and pleased to hold on to my money without regret when I insisted on a refund.
I wouldn't recommend this firm to anyone - even though some of the deals look good, they don't deliver...just mess you around and hold on to your money for as long as possible.

• Jurlique Field of Roses Gift Set